[Marxism] Don't wait for a messiah to liberate us

Juan Carlos juancarloscruz at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:04:26 MST 2006

HELLO ALL: I used to be a part of the Force of the Revolution party here in
The Dominican Republic, and also in a proyect called Large-Front but i quit
because i noticed that leftist parties at least here in Dominican Republic
were not organized, and also no better than right-wing parties, so this is
why i think that for a complete liberation to work in the world, we as
individuals  have to first liberate ourselves, instead of waiting for a
political party or a government or a president to liberate us.  This is the
third-stage in the 3 metamorphosis to complete freedom (The camel, lion, and
the child)

Art is better than politics, and exercising and physiology too is more
important than economics and politics.  Nietzsche said some thing about it
in Twilight of The Idols that when a nation falls physically it leads to an
increase in vices and consumerism and then Nietzsche as an economist said:
That this also leads to a higher spending and of course a nation cannot
spend more than it produces ;-)

I think all sciences are related even psychology, physiology can economics
are related

here is a song from one of my favorite groups that talk about the old self
(shadow):

TOOL
"Forty-Six & 2"

My shadow's