[Marxism] Re: An opportunity missed by both RR man and Bolivia

dwalters at marxists.org dwalters at marxists.org
Sun Jan 15 15:11:00 MST 2006

Nester writes:
"Sadly, there's not even the slightest possibility that you are
offered such a post, with your political ideas, dear RR man.  Those
who in Bolivia thought the way you do were destroyed during the last
polls."

???? Ah, thus, the elections decide and leval the class struggle, Who is
"scholasitic? now?

Nestor, do you even know what the positions of those mass organizations that did
not endorse Evo Morales and the MAS were?[I am making a leap of faith that you
place RR, myself, others in this 'ultra left' catagory you pull out of thin
air] Do you even have a clue? [Other than the minaturized version of the POR
and their "Dictatorship of the Proletariat Now!" demand -- that really is their
answer to everything you know] the COB, COR and other groups did not tell their
members NOT to vote for Morales. To do so would meant they called for a
"spoiled ballot" since voting is mandatory in Bolivia (I believe the same is
true in Argentina?). They made no such campaign that I'm aware of [although
some small *poitical parties* did, which, of course, went no where].

Evo has already tried to offer (buy?) the leaderships of the 3 main mass
organizations in El Alto with cainent posts. I don't their answers yet. He made
the rounds to each and every one of them. So, I guess that Evo has more faith in
the working class of Bolivia than Nestor does since he doesn't consider them
"ultra-left".

David