[Marxism] Docking SS checks for unapid student loans

Jennifer Martin-Romme jesse75101 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 16:58:12 MST 2006

Ironically, this will give the younger generation even less incentive to pay back student loans.  Since we're fairly sure we'll never receive Social Security anyway, this isn't much of a disincentive for ceasing to pay when the loans get sold to companies that double the monthly payment.

Jennifer

Supreme Court Allows Government to Dock Social
Security Checks to Repay Old
Student Loans

By STEPHEN BURD

Washington

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously on Wednesday
that the federal
government can deduct money from Social Security
checks to cover
long-overdue student-loan debts.