[Marxism] Capitalism is the greatest evil of humanity

Juan Carlos juancarloscruz at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 05:14:03 MST 2006

CAPITALISM IS THE GREATEST EVIL OF HUMANKIND

     Capitalism is the greatest evil ever imposed on the species.  It
dictates to the mass of the species so they can be enslaved by the few.
     To enslave the species means to take away his individuality.  This
necessity comes from the fact that if he can think for himself he will
decide against Capitalism.
     A major tool for enslaving the species is education institutions.
Their job is to teach pro-capitalist, anti-species history.  This is done
under the guise of teaching when in fact it is conditioning.  It starts at
the very beginning with pledges of allegiances and a flag in every
classroom.
     Education in a capitalist state is not an educational endeavor but a
conditioning tool.
     Even the act of education is conditioning the student to be a part of
the mass work force.  Stay in line, be on time, speak only when you raise
your hand.  Respect your leaders, the teachers, the principal.
     This conditioning then becomes respect your police, your president , as
the children become adults.
     The children are overwhelmed by information in a capitalist state.
Since there is far more than they can deal with it is left up to the
teachers, administrators, politicians and police to sort it out for them.
They invariably (with very few exceptions) sort it in support of a
suppressive capitalist state.
     Teachers attempt to totally control the lives of students.  If they do
not do their homework, NOTE: this is HOME work, they are punished by being
denied recess or in some other manner.
     Therefore, the school system that is representing the capitalist
government is controlling the student even when he is home.  He has no
freedom from the beginning of his education to the end and by the time he
gets to the end he does not even know what freedom is.  He is conditioned to
believe freedom is to follow orders.
     Capitalism destroys every culture it encounters.  It must import slaves
from cultures that are deprived of food, housing, clothing and a reasonable
standard of living.
     They must do this to have someone at the bottom of the work force to do
the labor.
     These poor people from these other cultures that are imported are
required to renounce their cultural background and accept capitalism.
     Some cultures resist and that is when the capitalist state imposes
harsher rules on their culture.  This in turn further deprives them until
they bend to accept capitalism.

"Que se acabe el arroz, la leche y la gasolina, pero el ron que no se acabe
que esa es mi medicina." -Johnny Ventura