[Marxism] Bolivia (was somethingelse withtoomanyexclamationpoints)

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Mon Jan 16 02:29:04 MST 2006

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:24:01 -0500, Brian Shannon wrote:

> In particular each nation's political and military institutions. As
> minister of the Revolutionary Armed Forces, didn't Castro head up an
> army that replaced Batista's, for example?

  He did, but the situation in Bolivia is different. There is no
Bolivian Rebel Army. The effort to build it failed about four decades
ago.

  My question back is: must every revolution follow exactly every step
of the Cuban revolution? The Cuban revolution also did not follow every
step of the Chinese or Russian revolutions.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany