[Marxism] Capitalism is stage of history

Juan Carlos juancarloscruz at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:19:37 MST 2006

Hello: I was correcting, i know capitalism is evil, but Karl Marx wasn't a
moralist philosopher, he was just a scientist, like Einstein.  I agree with
Marx's point of view in that capitalism is just a necessary part of history.
  Like Nietzsche said that we cannot kill and escape reality like escapists
and nihilists, Marx also accepted the reality that capitalism was a reality
and part of historical evolution

Juan Carlos