[Marxism] flyer for MLK day

Brian Shannon brian_shannon at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 07:22:42 MST 2006

On Jan 16, 2006, at 11:04 AM, Josh Saxe wrote:

> something my group put out for the MLK day parade here in LA
> -josh
>
> Let's remember the real Martin Luther King Jr.
> Who if he were with us today would be helping us organize to fight
> racism, war, inequality and oppression!

That's a very fine leaflet.

Perhaps we need a new slogan or bumper sticker. This or a more finely
tuned variant might also work as a theme for a planning conference on
the interrelationship between the War in Iraq and Social Justice in
America:

WHAT WOULD MARTIN LUTHER KING DO? — have said, have done, etc.

Brian