[Marxism] Former IRA Volunteer Lambasts Australian Govt Over Visa Hurdles

Louise Walker louiserw2003 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 19 23:12:31 MST 2006

--- Jscotlive at aol.com wrote:

> The following piece, which appeared in an Australian newspaper ... I'm not familiar with
> the paper, but perhaps some of the Australian comrades could provide details
> as to its political orientation.

The Australian is among the most right-wing newspapers in the country. Published in Sydney, there
is no doubt in my mind that it is the voice of Australian capitalism, particularly /big/ business,
and always comes out against the working class whenever we try to resist an attack here.

Louise
Melbourne