[Marxism] Bin Laden quotes...William Blum?!

Glen Keats glenkeats at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:58:44 MST 2006

I'm of the opinion that this latest Bin Laden tape, be it "genuine", or a
patch piece of previous Bin Laden ramblings, is a ruse meant to deflect
scrutiny away from the growing investigation of the Abramoff debacle.

I've long held the suspicion that Bin Laden is much more useful to the
current facist regime (the Bush administration) as an "at large" despot,
rather than actually having him held captive by the USA.

Everytime public attention/investigative scrutiny needs to be diverted, or
more funding is needed to further subvert our civil liberties, what better
card to play than the bogeyman Bin Laden card?