[Marxism] Re:Where in the World is Bin Laden?

msiddique at aol.com msiddique at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 19:47:54 MST 2006

Something puzzles me about Bin Laden. Here is a man suffering from
severe kidney problem, supposedly on dialysis, and suffers form all
sorts of other health problems, yet he continues to live in remote
mountains in Pakistan-Afghanistan border, with no electricity, and more
importantly, no access to health care he needs to stay alive. And how
long has it been now that he is supposedly living like this? I can not
believe that he can actually be alive without access to some high
quality medical service, which, given where he is, would require direct
assistance of powerful institution(s), say a government?

Or, he is dead, has been for a while, as most people in Pakistan
believe!

It is also inconceivable that US government does not know the truth
about this fellow.

Ayman Zwahiri is another story. He is in good health, probably does not
need much to survive, and can get it in the area he is in.