[Marxism] inquiry

George Snedeker snedeker at concentric.net
Mon Jan 23 20:24:23 MST 2006

I was wondering if anyone on this list knows anything about Charles Jacobs who is the President of the American Anti-Slavery Group and also active in the
David Project. I am using a very interesting book in one of my courses about slavery in Mauritania where Arab Moslems enslave African Moslems, unlike in
the Sudan where the Arab Moslems enslave non-Moslems in the south. The book is called Silent Terror and was written by an African American named Samuel Cotton who
went to Mauritania to check out the situation for himself.

If anyone has any information about Jacobs or Cotton I can be reached offline at snedeker at concentric.net

George Snedeker