[Marxism] From George Anthony on the RMT

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jan 24 07:28:44 MST 2006

Please find attached the Bert Ramelson interview which I have publicised as
a supplement.
This well covers the power of the S/S movement and the Communist Party
influence on it.
The Gordon Norris Supplement also shows how important that was in the
eventual tying up of 850 ships for 6 weeks.
This is not on the cards now. Although the trade union leadership is a vast
improvement on those days, built as it was on anti-Communist propaganda.
Nowadays we have to settle for that with no ability to seize the economy by
the throat. At present.
George Anthony

---

George, we don't allow attachments to be sent to the list in order to avoid
viruses, but I have made the document available at:

http://www.marxmail.org/BertRamelson.pdf

--

www.marxmail.org