[Marxism] Zizek_The Depraved Heroes of 24 Are The Himmlers of Hollywood

Mehmet Cagatay mehmetcagatayaydin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 12:25:46 MST 2006

Here is the link to Zizek's article in Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,1682760,00.html#article_continue

His latest article "Jack Bauer and the Ethics of Urgency" which has
appeared today only as a blind link, will be avalible in "In These Times"
soon.

I'm a little bit dissappointed (!) that he it would be much more
interesting to read the symbolic meaning of the "appearance" of Desperate
Housewives in China, I hope he will turn his hand to this issue as soon as
possible.

He says:

"There was a further "ethical problem" for Himmler..."

Mr. Zizek, is not the "ethic" a problem in itself?

Anyway, it is a pleasure to read Zizek again.

Mehmet Çagatay
http://weblogmca.blogspot.com/