[Marxism] Iranian invasion\attack plans?

Jon Flanders jonflanders at jflan.net
Thu Jan 26 09:22:09 MST 2006

The Atlantic Magazine conducted a war game that concluded an
attack/invasion of Iran was not an option.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200412/fallows

 But for a laptop bombardier's argument for an invasion  and regime
change check out

http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/007981.php

To me it is a question of whether a floundering Bush regime decides to
double its bets and go for broke with an invasion. Just bombing wouldn't
be enough, that is pretty much a consensus, it seems.

I can't see how an attack on oil installations or a limited occupation
would be enough, either.

Jon Flanders