[Marxism] IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!!!!

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Jan 26 13:08:03 MST 2006

I just heard from a student on Marxmail who was questioned about something
he had posted to the list by a professor who had googled him. Fortunately,
the professor is not hostile to the left. I have been asked by the student
to remove his messages from the archives which is a bit of a chore. If you
think that your professors or your employers or future employers might want
to snoop on you by looking up your messages on google or some other search
engine, please post under an assumed name (but no smart-ass names like Leon
Trotsky, etc.) This will spare you possible repercussions and us the
trouble of cleaning up after you.

Louis

--

www.marxmail.org