[Marxism] MTA threatens to eliminate check-off

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 08:59:16 MST 2006

Disagree.  This is, and has been in the past, a management attempt to
starve the union of funds necessary to perform the most basic tasks of
representation.  This is nothing but the "right to work" law in a single
workplace.

You think management is going to allow union reps to go individual on
the "shop floor," at the workplace, and collect dues?  No way.

rr