[Marxism] Skype

Mehmet Cagatay mehmetcagatayaydin at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 03:46:31 MST 2006

"It is a good idea.. I noticed that Skype has already installed on my
computer, doubtlessly the guy in the computer service (which is located at
the enterance floor of the apartment) installed it, they like to install
their favorite softwares to the computers of the customers without any
information (!). I have some doubts to use it, since I am straining to
communicate verbally in my mother tonque (!). Anyway, I have decided to
get a Skype account."

Mehmet Çagatay
http://weblogmca.blogspot.com/