[Marxism] Left Hook Hacked

M. Junaid Alam alam at lefthook.org
Mon Jan 30 16:14:36 MST 2006

Hello all,

Imagine my surprise when I tried to log into lefthook.org this morning
only to be redirected to a non-existent website called beershot.org.
This URL takes you to an executable that is a trojan virus. I have
strong suspicious that this development is related to the publication of
my satire/attack on the UCLA spy hooliganism over at Alternet's Wiretap
section. I'm going to call the web host and hopefully sort this out
soon. In the interim, I'm just having the site redirected to
counterpunch.org instead of beershot.org.

Cheers,
Junaid