[Marxism] THE SUBJECTIVITY OF HAMAS

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jan 31 16:52:56 MST 2006

>I'm sorry if this sounds harsh man, I value your contributions to this
>list, but who is this written for?  Why are you writing in this
>post-modern gibberish when I believe you could translate this to
>everyday English that everyone on this list would understand?  We're
>supposed to be building a movement of the oppressed with democratic
>language thats no more complex than absolutely necessary so everyone
>can participate in the discussion...
>Comradely
>Josh

Let's cut Mehmet some slack. If you don't like the way he expresses himself
or what he is saying, then don't comment on it. I can assure you that there
are large numbers of comrades who have no problem with this sort of
writing. In any case, people often change through interaction. The best way
to short circuit interaction is through displays of hostility.