[Marxism] Letters to a Marxmail subscriber

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Jul 3 15:36:03 MDT 2006

Walter wrote:

>In the month of June, Walter Lippmann posted about 80 messages.
>In the month of June, Louis Proyect posted  about 190 messages.
>It's easy to check the documented record about this, by the way:
>http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/2006-June/author.html#start

Walter, I created Marxmail in 1998. When I post 10 times a day, it is in
order to set the agenda for the list. That is part of my responsibility as
moderator. When you post 30 times a day to Cubanews, nobody would complain
because you created the list, are moderator, and set the agenda there.
Frankly, one of the reasons I unsubbed from Cubanews is that I felt
deluged. But that is your privilege.

But thanks for bringing this out into the open. So when I have to finally
curb your appetite for posting 10 times a day on Marxmail, comrades will
understand why I did that.