[Marxism] Greens to be on Ohio State Ballot

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Tue Jul 4 11:47:43 MDT 2006

Now here's something *really* useful... start a Democratic Party group to
recruit people into anti-war work! Come the very next election, the
"anti-war work" will go the way of U.S. wheat surpluses as local party
organizations get sucked into the electoral game of "keep-away": keep
away, that is, from any positions or movements that might embarass "your"
candidate. You would have been better off putting the horse before the
cart and starting an anti-war *group* that included local people that may
or may not identify themselves as Democrats.