[Marxism] Greens to be on Ohio State Ballot

Nancy Brumback madstitcher007 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 23:58:55 MDT 2006

"Now here's something *really* useful... start a Democratic Party group to
recruit people into anti-war work! Come the very next election, the
"anti-war work" will go the way of U.S. wheat surpluses as local party
organizations get sucked into the electoral game of "keep-away": keep
away, that is, from any positions or movements that might embarass "your"
candidate. You would have been better off putting the horse before the
cart and starting an anti-war *group* that included local people that may
or may not identify themselves as Democrats."

  You would know much better than I of course since you know everything there is to know about the Democratic Party, even in this little rural county in Oregon, even if you've never been to a meeting and don't know any of the people, their lives, or their histories. I have always admired the Marxist method because it is scientific, i.e., based on observation and analysis of real events. You're as good a Marxist as Frith is a doctor, diagnosing Terri Schiavo from a video tape...