[Marxism] Huber Matos, Re Query re alleged Che quote

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Thu Jul 6 10:32:12 MDT 2006

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:59:55 -0400, Mark Lause wrote:

> We should remember that Wikipedia's level of accuracy
> is extremely variable.

> anyone who can master a password gets to edit and write for them.

  No need to get a password. Just hit "edit" and you can write whatever
you want. The current IP-address of your computer is recorded as
author's name.

  The kick is that Wikipedia keeps a complete track of all version of an
article, and any version can be reactivated. One can compare any version
with any other version.

  But edit wars are mostly won by those who can muster more human time
to push their version.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany