[Marxism] Query re alleged Che quote

Jesse Jack jjack99645 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 02:18:36 MDT 2006

"I don't doubt that they would do whatever they could to silence me,
including harassment, chasing after my job, my family, even kill me if they
could."

What a feeble attempt at making a slippery slope argument. "First the
commies will stop taking everything published in a newspaper for granted.
The next thing you know, they'll be murdering our families!"

Why a Marxist would want to silence this man is beyond me. He defeats
himself pretty soundly with his own ridiculous statements.