[Marxism] The way Satan woos

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Jul 8 15:19:36 MDT 2006

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:8 Jul 2006, a las 12:00

> Message: 9
> Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 13:49:52 -0400
> From: Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>
> Subject: Re: [Marxism] Open letter to MR
> To: Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition
>  <marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
>
> Yoshie:
> >It espouses the type of politics that Workers' Liberty in the UK and
> >the like champion.
>
> For comrades new to the lower depths of British radical politics, this
> group is openly Zionist:

Let us learn from imperialists.  They will never support a
reactionary claim (Zionism) by means of reactionary arguments  (of
course, it is different when we talk about _stating_ it).  They will
support it by resorting to progressive, even radical, arguments
(women oppression in Iran).  This is the gist of politics:  to draw
to your side people who are on the other side, by telling your
thought in their own language (Brecht).

En garde!

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky