[Marxism] Zidane Apparently Called "Dirty Terrorist"

Anna Fierling anna_fierling at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 14:23:48 MDT 2006

Thanks to Yoshie for sharing this news, and that other article. Here's another article with more on Materazzi's possible slur:

  http://sport.indiatimes.com/soccerarticleshow/1725359.cms

  And the Guardian had a very interesting article a couple years ago about Zizou, his ethnicity and so on:

  http://observer.guardian.co.uk/print/0,3858,4892089-103977,00.html

Yoshie Furuhashi <critical.montages at gmail.com> wrote:
  Via Ra Ravishankar offlist, I received this info:

World-Zidane apparently called "dirty terrorist"
Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:38 PM BST10

Anna Fierling
Otto-Suhr-Institut
FU-Berlin

"Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden."