[Marxism] DSP mixes Third Period abuse with Popular Frontism

Nick Fredman srcsra at scu.edu.au
Wed Jul 12 18:55:21 MDT 2006

>In replying to Marcus  Strom, Norm Dixon clearly indicates that the document
was written by the  DSP.

Perhaps Bob might consider the straightforward story that this document was
drawn up by a Geelong unionist, and subsequently amended with the agreement
of I presume the various forces involved in Geelong TLC, rather than
construct another tedious conspiracy theory about DSP machinations. I yet
again recommend the principle of Ockham¹s Razor to you, Bob.