[Marxism] What Planet Do They Live On? "Antisemitism in the Movement"?

kersplebedeb info at kersplebedeb.com
Sat Jul 15 21:56:44 MDT 2006

i believe Chesler wrote a book called The New Anti-Semitism in which she
basically argues that anyone who is an anti-zionist is also anti-Semitic.
Prior to that i had also only known of Chesler as a progressive feminist
and someone with a left-wing critique of psychiatry, but at that point i
concluded she had crossed over to the other side.
I think acting in solidarity with and bringing attention to the
activities of women in the neocolonies where patriarchal violence is
often very extreme is a good thing to do. So my calling Chesler a
scumbag has absolutely nothing to do with her criticisms of sexism and
patriarchal abuses in other parts of the world.