Fw: [DopeXResistance-L.A.] Fw: [Marxism] Michael Zinzun

John A Imani johnaimani2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 16 22:26:31 MDT 2006

I passed on your fond comments to others here in LA.

I attended the services on Sat.  All who were there who wanted to speak about Micheal were able to do so.  Many were eloquent.  All were touched.  I spoke to someone after and inquired as to who was to replace him?  The comrade replied that no one could replace him but many could take his place.

Thanks,

Imani