[Marxism] Behind the scenes with the dynamic duo

Tony Hartin tony.hartin at physics.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 17 09:31:29 MDT 2006

I had been racking my soul for something to be cheerful about in the
latest Lebanese episode of US sponsored war crimes (apart from the
silkworm strike on the Ahi-Hanit) when slapstick George forgets to turn
of his mike at the G8 banquet…

“I’m just going to make it up. I’m not going to talk too damn long like
the rest of them. Some of these guys talk too long.”

whey hay hay, what you just make it up as you go along, George? I would
never have guessed it. Do those other boys use too many big confusing words?

“what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this
shit, and it’s over” offers our politically incisive president. Really,
I dont know why people get so upset about being occupied, imprisoned,
economically strangled and assassinated. If they would just quietly
leave their land and lives behind and just went someplace else where
they are also not welcome then there just wouldn’t be any problems. Oh
and if only they’d stop voting for people we don’t like.

Luckily George has more verbose guns like Condi to send in and threaten
more of the same once the Israelis finish the dirty work. Lickspittle
Republican functionary Tony Blair helpfully offered “she needs the
ground prepared as it were …If she goes out she’s got to succeed, as it
were, whereas I can just go out and talk.” Spoken like a true cringing
civil servant. Yeah, thanks for that Tony. With ~200 civillians
slaughtered in 6 days there’s no need to rush.

But fortunately more pressing items strove for precedence in our
glorious president’s mighty mind.

“I gotta leave by 2:15, they want me out of town so they can free up
your security forces,” ..and revealing his advanced geographical
knowledge.. “This is your neighbourhood, doesn’t take you long to get
home…Russia’s a big country, you’re a big country…Gotta go home. Got
something to do tonight.”

Presumably something less weighty than trying to figure out why people
refuse to be crushed under your jackboots.