[Marxism] Satellite radio

i.lagardien-alumni at lse.ac.uk i.lagardien-alumni at lse.ac.uk
Mon Jul 17 11:54:47 MDT 2006

walter

hope all is well in Cuba...

i recently bought a satellite radio, mainly to listen to the BBC World Service, the English Premiership (football) and to avoid all the commmercials.  also, i never fly when i can drive, so i zip from columbia, sc to the upper midwest, washington dc, florida several times a year - all very convenient.

if you send me your private email i will send you my password so you can listen online. i don't think they have the same collection/selection, but you may want to 'test drive' it online first.

i guess that's one of the benefits; you can use your computer at home.

ismail