[Marxism] Greg Elich reviews Little Birds, a Iraq War documentary by Watai Takeharu

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:26:23 MDT 2006

thanks for this, Yoshie.

--
Jerry Monaco's Philosophy, Politics, Culture Weblog is
Shandean Postscripts to Politics, Philosophy, and Culture

His fiction, poetry, weblog is
Hopeful Monsters: Fiction, Poetry, Memories
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jerrymonaco/

Notes, Quotes, Images - From some of my reading and browsing
http://www.livejournal.com/community/jerry_quotes/