[Marxism] U.N. says Israel is a war criminal

Lajany Otum lajany_otum at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 09:32:12 MDT 2006

Damn. So there's no ruling class split in the offing. You're
right about the UN not puting any teeth into it's verbal
criticisms of Israeli war crimes. At the ICC they have their
hands full chasing after such guppies as Hissene Habre
and Charles Taylor right now. When they're done
prosecuting them, maybe they'll get round to Olmert
and Bush -- just maybe, one of these days.
Lajany Otum