[Marxism] Ahmadinejad, an Islamic Feminist (was Reflections on Iran)

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:51:44 MDT 2006

On 7/21/06, Jerry Monaco <monacojerry at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/21/06, Yoshie Furuhashi <critical.montages at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 7/21/06, Jerry Monaco <monacojerry at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The Nicaraguan revolution was crushed with bloody terrorism with the
> > help of
> > > the current people in the Bush Regime including terrorist-in-chief
> > > Negroponte.
> >
> > Don't you realize that Washington tried to do the same to the Iranian
> > Revolution through Saddam Hussein and his war on Iran?
>
> Yes, I do.  But it is hardly the point.

If you don't live in Iran or Nicaragua, that's hardly the point, but
I'm sure it mattered a lot to Iranians and Nicaraguans whether or not
they got crushed by their respective wars.

The thing is that the Iranians survived without any Western leftist
support whatsoever, and if they continue to survive, they will without
or perhaps despite what we do or say about them.  We are _that_
irrelevant to the Iranian people.
--
Yoshie
<http://montages.blogspot.com/>