[Marxism] Latin America: The four mainstays have united

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 16:17:02 MDT 2006

Yoshie gets unsubbed for using harsh polemical expressions, but
Nestor gets to post ad nauseam paeans to running dog
lackeys of US imperialism? Please.

A peasant, an industrial worker, a military officer, and a member of
the petty bourgeoisie have joined in Córdoba, Argentina, on July
21st, 2006, to declare their decission to establish the strongest
links between the South American peoples.  One of them advanced
further, and spoke of a union of Latin America.

All this took place in the meeting of presidents of the Mercosur.
The characters above are:  Evi, Lula, Chávez and Kirchner.

These four social groups are the mainstays of any national revolution
in Latin America.  It is the first time that they join on a Latin
American forum to establish a joint program for the countries they
rule.

Yes, of course, there is a lot to be said on many things as regards
all this.  But I am convinced that this event is more important (and
it is already important) than Fidel visiting the home of Ernesto
Guevara's childhood at Alta Gracia (BTW:  I won three bets against
those who said that Fidel was _not_ coming to Córdoba.  I told all of
them "Will he miss the opportunity to visit Alta Gracia?  Certainly
not".  Thanks, Fidel)