[Marxism] Paeans?

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Jul 23 19:54:59 MDT 2006

Andy's hydrophobia has no limits.  I have stated that there were four
representatives of the four basic classes in L.America as Presidents
of the four countries that are struggling to have the union.  This is
no paean, this is a fact.  I can tell you all lots of things about
Lula, about Kirchner, about Evo and even about Chávez.  But the fact
is -and Andy's answer simply underlines it- that these are the
current representatives of the four basic classes of the alliance of
the plebeians in L. America.

Andy, from I don't know what seat of wisdom, tells us they're running
dogs of imperialism.  That's fine.  I don't see imperialism very
happy with Chávez, nor with Fidel.  Nor with the backing that the
running dogs give them.

Please.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky