[Marxism] Answer attacks UFPJ

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Jul 24 12:58:17 MDT 2006

cleon42 at yahoo.

I'd be very curious to know why you think that. Now, Soli's not perfect by
any means, but the fact that someone with my politics can be in the same
organization with the most hardcore of Schactmanites should keep us at least
a *few* bumps away from them in the Sectarian Scale.

Adam

^^^^

CB: With due respect, the two combined are still very, very small. The CPUSA
and Party of Freedom and Liberation are sect-size too. There are no mass
parties on the Left in the U.S. They are all sects, whatever the historical
cause of the smallness. Them's the cold, hard facts.