[Marxism] Justice in the Middle East: organizing mtg and march across Brooklyn Bridge

Patrick Collins pc1917 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 12:57:01 MDT 2006

PLEASE FORWARD.

Organizing Meeting and March Across the Brooklyn Bridge

-End Israel's brutal assault on the Lebanese and Palestinian people.

-Release all Lebanese and Palestinian political prisoners.

MARCH ACROSS THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE

Saturday, July 29
2 PM
Meet Location: TBA (SEE ORGANIZING MEETING BELOW)

Called by the Ad-Hoc Coalition for Justice in the Middle East which
was formed in response to Israel's attacks on the people of Palestine
and Lebanon. We organized a petition, signed by more than 1000
organizations and individuals, that we delivered to the office of UN
Secretary General Kofi Annan. We have also organized several actions
against Israel's brutal assaults, including, most recently, a
demonstration of 1,500 people infront of the Israeli mission to the
UN. Come help us organize!
For more information e-mail: protectpalestine at gmail.com

Organizing MeetingCome to an open organizing meeting to help us and
many others organize a march of thousands on Saturday and further
actions and events in solidarity with the people of Lebanon and
Palestine.  Thousands of people have participated in solidarity
actions in NYC. Thousands and thousands more are looking for
opportunities to come out. Get involved in the organizing!!

Monday, July 24
7:30 PM
Alwan for the Arts
16 Beaver Street, 4th Floor

 http://www.alwanforthearts.org/directions.html
Trains:
4,5 Bowling Green
N,R Whitehall
1,2 Wall Street
J,M Broad Street
A,C Broadway

Demonstration

Friday, July 28
3:30PM to 6:30PM
Location: Israeli Mission to the UN (42nd St. & 2nd Ave.)

Israel out of Gaza!  Israel out of Lebanon!  Justice for the people of
the Middle East!