[Marxism] Ward Churchill case

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 15:25:33 MDT 2006

Clearly, if someone regards writings by Marx as holy writ, they are only
nominally Marxists.  You've repeatedly expressed your preference for what he
or Engels may have written as opposed to what actually happened.

On the other hand, you say that I don't belong on a Marxist list because I
mock the idea that the writings of Marx may be treated as holy writ...which
underscores your position that a Marxist should regard them as holy writ.

Not only have you confused me but you seem to have confused yourself.

ML