[Marxism] Re: [MIA en español] A strange omission

Juan Fajardo fajardos at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 24 17:47:03 MDT 2006

I agree, Nestor, it is a pity.  However, the omission, if it can be
called that, is not at all strange given that I have managed the Spanish
Section largely alone over the years, at the same time as I worked on
establishing several other language sections, raised a family, went to
work, etc.

One does what one can with the resources and time that one has
available, and these have not been available.

Fortunately, after many years of searching, we recently managed to
locate a set of Lenin's "Obras Completas", which a supporter has
purchased.  Plans are being established to launch an "assembly line"
project to digitize and format the collection.   Any help that anyone
could provide toward that efforty would of course speed the project
along and be of immense value to workers the world over.

The Trotsky article (could you be more specific with the title? date?)
may be available in this collection:
http://www.marxists.org/espanol/trotsky/ceip/escritos/index.htm

Un abrazo,

  - Juan