[Marxism] Lower the decibels

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 24 18:49:35 MDT 2006

Could you all good people beat it and stay away from flame wars?

I won't mention names or genders here.

Suffice it to say that the more you good people keep at each other's
throat, the more this list is degenerating into nothingness.

I wish Lou would revisit the archives of 3/4 years ago and notice the
difference in quality of the posts then in comparison to the poverty
of the posts now.

I also wish that people who disagree with Lou would either focus on
the disagreement instead of attacking the person, or would simply go
somewhere else -- or create their own list or idiotic blog -- to vent
their bromides.

That an individual would take upon herself to directly attack the
moderator on her own blog and that that individual would ask another
member to post her rank on the List, and that the latter would
oblige, is not only poisonous and cowardly, it's a demonstration of
infantilism.

Enough!

Gilles d'Aymery
Swans Commentary