[Marxism] Revolutionary Guards and the Iran-Iraq War

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jul 25 11:09:31 MDT 2006

Walter wrote:
>This question came up
>on the CubaNews list, to which Louis Proyect subscribes, and he did
>not chose to participate in the discussion there. That's unfortunate,
>but that was Louis Proyect's choice.

I didn't participate in the discussion there because I don't keep up with
it. I simply don't read the archives. I unsubbed a year ago because I grew
weary of reading 25 emails a day from you. I only resubbed a couple of
months ago so as to accommodate your request that I send along material I
write that is of interest on Cuba--like the response to Sam Farber. Now
with this poke in my eye, I am unsubbing once again. Thanks for giving me
the excuse.

--

www.marxmail.org