[Marxism] Revolutionary Guards and the Iran-Iraq War

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 11:17:36 MDT 2006

On 7/25/06, Walter  Lippmann <walterlx at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Finally, it's worth pondering why this kind of an issue is occupying
> so much time of a group of people, most of whom live in the United
> States of Disneylandia, at a time when the United States of America
> is urgently supplying the Zionist State of Israel with expedited
> shipments of bombs to attack Palestinians and Lebanese with all of
> the force they think they need to use. I draw no implication from
> this question, but it is something worth pondering, in my view.

Easy.  Because we Western leftists can't even get a sizable demo going
against Tel Aviv Gone Wild (I thought the spring break was over!).  We
get a demo of a couple of thousands in NYC, a city of 8 MILLION
people, and feel like patting our own backs.  Phew, that was some
heavy-lifting!  Then we get back to the all-important task of
criticizing the government that sends money and aids and gives
diplomatic support to Hamas and Hizbullah.

--
Yoshie
<http://montages.blogspot.com/>