[Marxism] "My own comrades"

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Jul 25 12:18:57 MDT 2006

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:25 Jul 2006, a las 7:31

Johannes Schn.:

> I give a damn about the internal fights among Muslims (or any other
> religious group), what I care about is when my own comrades are
> tortured and murdered by thugs.

What's this?  It looks like there exists some outlandish comradeship
between a perfect brethren of impollute revolutionaries, and the rest
of the world.  Whatever happens among goyim, is not our business
(like Menahem Begin said of Sabra & Shatila).

Unfortunately, there often are better (and more "Marxists", in a deep
sense) revolutionaries among Muslims (or among Catholics in
L.America) than among self-shoulder-patting members of the brethren
Johannes is thinking about.

It is not a problem of "religious groups".  Muslim revolutionists in
the Middle East have taken the stance that secular (Marxists
included) revolutionists have not been able to drive to the final
victory.  Tan Malakka is a worth reader for many, indeed!!!!!!!!!!

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]