[Marxism] Re: (etc.)

Lou Paulsen loupaulsen at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 25 16:34:02 MDT 2006

--- Lou Paulsen <loupaulsen at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Just my personal take on things,
>
> Lou Paulsen
> member, Workers World Party    www.workersworld.net

And on a slightly less hostile note than Louis Proyect, welcome back,
Lou! You've been missed.

Adam

Aww, thanks.  I've missed you too :-)  But what was the hostile note?  He said my politics were consistent with my party's, which if that weren't the case after 34 years something would be screwy, and then he republished an article from our press to 934 people which is welcome publicity.  I felt like the fatted calf had been slain :-)

BTW check out my blog if you want the experience of standing in a vacant lot full of weeds next to a sign that says "Coming soon, FINE TOWNHOUSES"  (I used this phrase in an e-mail to Yoshie and I thought it was so clever I'm now using it for everyone) (Yoshie, it's actually red now! :-)  )

Lou
www.loupaulsen.blogspot.com