[Marxism] Welcome back Lou (Paulsen)

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 25 21:39:16 MDT 2006

Glad to find out that you have a blog of your own. What a novelty!

Glad to observe that your are joining the folks on Marxmail who take
advantage of the forum to publicize their own blogging endeavors.
It's a company we all know will change the world.

Glad to read the WWP perspective again (I value it).

Glad to see that you are poking fun at Lou (Proyect) the moment you
use his services back...to sell your detergent.

Time goes by and little changes.

Again, welcome back. Please format your e-mails so that we can read
the contents without having to scroll right...

Sincerely,
Gilles