[Marxism] How to read the digest and how to respond

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Sat Jul 29 12:56:15 MDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:37:17 -0300, Nestor Gorojovsky wrote
about Re: [Marxism] There did exist a state in Latin America (two)

> Yes, I know it is tiresome and hard to find out who I am answering
> to.  But the problem is that I answer to the "digest", and thus
> change the "Subject" line each time I reply.  Sorry for the
> inconvenience.  To avoid such, this time, I had to search the digest,
> find the original name of the thread, copy it and paste it on the
> "Subj." line, which takes a lot.

  Swith to the MIME version of the digest instead of TEXT version. Next
Tuesday, August 1, you will get the monthly email confirming your
subscription which also contains information on how to log on to the web
site and editing your subscription options.

  For the format of digest, select MIME insteas of TEXT. MIME does not
mean HTML, but that the individual messages are included as messages in
the digest, and not as text. This allows to answer the individual
message instead of the digest.

  I know that you are using Pegasus, as indicated by this header line:
  and Pegasus does support the MIME format of the digest.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany