[Marxism] Violent Protest Erupts at Chinese Toy Factory

Fei Jiao feijiao at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 12:42:42 MDT 2006

Louis wrote:

"I am glad to see that Li Qiang's China Labor Watch has gotten some
publicity. He used to send press releases to Marxmail regularly, but not
lately. They always bounced because they were not written in plain-text,
but I was always happy to forward them to the list:"

China Labor Watch is one of the NED funded organizations trageted at
China, through the US-based American Center for International Labor
Solidarity. Here is the proof:

http://www.ned.org/grants/04programs/grants-asia04.html