[Marxism] Was What's Next - Now simply In Outrage

g.maclennan at qut.edu.au g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Sun Jul 30 18:56:42 MDT 2006

The savagery of the Qana massacre has been revealed all too terribly in the pictures posted on angryarab.blogspot.com.

I put on CNN last night just before turning in.  Even those buffooons and moral midgets seemed to have an inkling that something awful had taken place.

Still the call had gone out on ha'aretz.com for a big end to the War.  The IDF it seems had to show publicly it was not defeated. Perhaps Qana was meant to be such a demonstration of Israeli ruthlessness and its preparedness to kill and kill.

I would like to say it backfired, but not until the fall of one of the rotten regimes that supports American Imperialism can we say that. Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia still stand, and only their collapse will stop the killing.

regards

Gary