[Marxism] Returning to the Methods of the Thirties: A Program of Mass Action by Soldiers of Solidarity

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Wed Mar 1 15:48:51 MST 2006

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:41:47 -0800, Bonnie Weinstein wrote:

>   This conference to develop a strategy for implementing
> and returning to the methods of the thirties, plant occupations,
> mass pickets, generalizing the dispute and drawing in
> all sections of the working class, youth and our
> communities.

  Well, I would think of such a conference ... they would talk bullshit,
and nothing comes out of it.

  The call is for being egoistic. Don't think what you can do for the
company, but think, what the employer can do for you. Stop worrying
about the employer being profitable. Just go for your own advantage,
which is best secured when all workers stand together.

  Remember the strikers at Eastern Airlines: "One day longer" -- we stay
out one day longer than the boss. They go bankrupt, we find another
employment.

  If there is no market for what we produce, no boss will hire us, if
there is a market, it doesn't matter if it's called "Delphi" or
"Oracle", and if its in the USA or elsewhere. We are one class,
worldwide, and we stand together.

   That is what I think...

Yours,

Lüko Willms